- Garden State Convention Center - 2 minutes
- Garden State Convention Center - 3 minutes
- Colonial Park - 7 minutes
- Villagers Theatre - 8 minutes
- Colonial Park - 9 minutes
- Tara Greens Golf Center - 12 minutes
- Bunker Hill Golf Course - 18 minutes
- Griggstown Farm - 18 minutes
- Herrontown Woods Arboretum - 28 minutes
- Rutgers University-Newark - 30 minutes
- Princeton Battle Monument - 31 minutes
- Morven Museum & Garden - 32 minutes
- McCarter Theatre Center - 33 minutes
Rutgers–Newark is one of several campuses of Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, the state's public research university, and is located in the City of Newark, in Essex County, New Jersey in the United States. Rutgers, founded in 1766 in New Brunswick, is the eighth oldest college in the United States and a member of the Association of American Universities.
The Colonial Park Arboretum and Gardens are gardens and an arboretum located in Colonial Park, 150 Mettlers Road, in the East Millstone area of Franklin Township, in Somerset County, New Jersey. The grounds are open daily without fee.
Garden State Convention Center
With 72,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space, it is one of Central New Jersey’s largest venues adjoining the Doubletree Hotel hosting: associations, trade and consumer shows, large meetings of every type and a multitude of public and private events and fundraisers. We have over 1,800 rooms in walking distance of the center. Whether a banquet, special function, or seminar our facility offers full food service capabilities, and broadband Internet access. Meeting packages can include housing for overnight accommodations, dining, equipment rental and decorating services for your group.